The Rules must be Observed
Gisselfeld forest district is privately owned. In private forests there are special rules for traffic.
We request that these are observed by the guests of the forest in order that trade- and spare time activities can take place without any problems.
In private forests you may:
- Stay from 6.00 a.m. to sunset
- Only walk on roads and paths, except paths which are only trampled
- Not saw or cut in the trees
- Collect mushrooms, nuts, berries, seed, cones from the forest floor, moss, lichen, branches and twigs, but only what can be reached from the road or the path
- Only ride as agreed with the owner
- Only ride a bicycle on consolidated roads, but never on the forest floor
- Lead dogs on a string
- Never dig up plants